Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tromp Shot 1

While trying to figure out various technical issues with my blogging site, I figured I could at least post some of my favorite battlefield photos. Thus begins "Tromp Shots," (semi)daily posts of personal favorite photos I've taken over the years. If you have similar shots you'd like to share, feel free to send a link!


Today's Tromp Shot:


Louisiana heralds the closing of another day over the fields of Gettysburg.



Gettysburg National Military Park (Adams County, Pennsylvania)
(Click photo for larger view.)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a serene shot, seems ironic for what it represents. It's a beautiful pic. - Avery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Avery. Nice observation, too. The irony hits me every time. Let me know when you want to hit Gettysburg and I'm there in a heartbeat. Remembrance Day in November is an interesting time to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of technical issues are you having with your blog? I might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete